More on the Blood Moon Tetrad…

I continue to be fascinated by this imminent sign in the heavens…  No clue exactly what it means, yet.  But we should all be paying attention!

I found this video clip in an excellent playlist on the אֵת  by William Sanford.

About Pete Rambo

Details in 'About' page @ natsab.wordpress.com Basically, husband of one, father of four. Pastor x 11 years, former business and military background. Micro-farmer. Messianic believer in Yeshua haMashiach!
This entry was posted in Guest Post and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to More on the Blood Moon Tetrad…

1. Mike says:

Go to you tube and watch a video by Chris White called The Blood Moon Theory DEBUNKED (2014-2015). I keeping an open mind but i’m not making any predictions. Also, to change the subject I’m reading that some Christians are using 1 Timothy 4:3″ They forbid people to marry”. To say we should support gay marriage. Do you have any thoughts on that? I use your blogs as devotionals. Keep them coming. Also. this web site is making the rounds in support of gay marriage. [website redacted] How would you answer this? When we depart from the Law I guess any teaching is possible.

• Pete Rambo says:

I’ll take a look at the Chris White video when I get a chance… I do believe the statistical improbabilities are interesting, especially when Scripture details ‘the moon will turn to blood.’

Indeed, Torah is very clear on the matter you speak of. By dividing the Law, the Torah, into moral, civil and ceremonial categories, the lawless can now decide what they want in which category, thus justifying anything they lust after… Christendom has emasculated themselves by teaching the dividing of the Law. Now they have to do battle using a twisted Paul and twisted Jesus… or, they just give up the fight and follow the culture.

When the prophets speak of the last days as being like Sodom and Gomorrah, we should not be surprised when false teachings and doctrines arise.

Shalom.

• Jack Jackson says:

I have watched the “debunked” video and believe we should all watch it. I agree with much of what he says, so consider that these “signs” in the heavenly are for “appointed times” like it says in Genesis. If these “blood moons” are actually on Passover and Sukkot for the next 2 years, maybe they are there to bring “unity of calendars” to His people. If the nights of the blood moon in April this year is actually the night we are supposed to be having our Passover meal, and based on our calculation method, we are having our meal “another night” maybe we should examine why we keep “that method”. This could His way of righting our methods and using this as time to unify His body to “His calendar”.

Think about it, this could solve the issue of no moon vs. first crescent moon and eating Passover on 13th into 14th, or 14th into 15th.

So even if these moons may not point directly to His coming, if they don’t, they are still useful, so we must not dismiss them all together.

I personally believe the “Day of the YHVH” will have both the moon turn to blood, and the sun to be darkened. These cannot occur at the same time with lunar and solar eclipses, only with one or the other. But since we know that at His coming there will be a huge earthquake felt everywhere on the earth, I believe that will generate such a cloud of dust that no matter where your are you will see either a bloody moon, or a sun that is darkened. That cloud will continue for some time and as we all pass from day to night and night to day, we will all see both a bloody moon and darkened sun during that “day”.

• Pete Rambo says:

Agreed on the calendar unification. I had considered that it is an interesting possible stamp of approval on the current Hillel calendar even if it calculated over observed… At the least, it may point to the proper day of observance even if Hillel II got there in an unbiblical manner… Still, I look forward to proper observance from Jerusalem.

2. Mike says:

Thanks Pete. Your right. I was surprised and angry. This just makes me more humble that God has and is leading me in his truth. Why me? Why can’t other people see it also? I guess thats God’s grace. Thanks for keeping all of us scattered believers strong.

3. Hope says:

Also, another great place to find out more is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv7KL6EuxEg&feature=share&list=PLsa5IqNLzmFAMjTnNri1IL–VqKvzMFK8&index=1
    Very in depth study. Great indication of what to pray for. Bless you!

Please Share Your Thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s