It is Spring Break and I have ben feverishly working to accomplish some tasks around our our little farm during this much needed break from bus driving and training. While I haven’t done much writing on the blog, it has been active and I have been catching up on reading and listening to various items I had bookmarked in recent weeks.
Well this morning I received an early text from sis Loammi with some electrifying news from The Temple Institute… More on that in a minute!
There is no question that we are living in very interesting times if not THE times spoken of by the prophets. To paraphrase a line from good friend Al McCarn, ‘there are a number of data points‘ piling up that seem to point to Sukkot 2016!
Personally, I have believed for nearly 40 years that 2017 is a significant year, not because I’ll be 50, but because Jerusalem will have its Jubilee, and Jewish history the last 1500 years seems to have favored 17s and 67s as the Jubilee years. Amazingly, Rabbi Judah ben Samuels allegedly made some very specific and accurate predictions that lead to 2017! Now in recent weeks there seems an escalation of pointers to this Fall and next Spring.
A recent data point that cannot be ignored by any serious student of prophecy is the video I recently posted by Steve Moutria. We MUST continually reevaluate our perspective of prophecy to insure we are not trapped in a box. Further, Daniel promises that many of the words of prophecy will be locked up until the time of the end, therefore, by definition, prophetic perspectives more than 50 years old need to be reevaluated and probably discarded. Steve’s discussion as well as an amazing must-read paper on the possible shortening of the time of the end stand a number of widely held, even cherished prophetic timeline thoughts on their collective heads!! Is it possible that Abba is revealing some new things that have been ‘hidden in plain sight?’
Two radio shows I like to listen to have recently had a running series between them exploring other similar data points from differing perspectives. Here are several recent shows:
Prepare the Way 3/23/16: Gill Broussard on Planet 7X
Remnant Road 3/28/16: Steve Moutria and Greg Raley
Prepare the Way 3/30/16: Michael Snyder on rapture and Ba’al Temple in NY
Snyder talks about one news item I saw last week: A reproduction of the Temple of Ba’al is to be erected in Times Square, New York and Trafalgar Square, London on April 19, 2016. It was widely reported with some over the top speculation, but still an alarming development. CBN among others reported it. A thread on Free Republic speculated as the significance of the dates chosen which occur interestingly three days before Passover.
So, as we are seeing all of these things converge, it is not unexpected, and yet electrifying to hear that the Temple Institute has issued a letter of intent to the Israeli government to sacrifice the Paschal lamb on the Temple Mount, Nissan 14, 5776. Now, they have issued similar letters before,. but each year they are more prepared than the previous year to carry through and one of these years they will be green-lighted and all hell will break loose!!
Notice: No hubbub over the Temple of Ba’al, but sacrifice a lamb on the Temple Mount and I would bet my first-born that the WORLD will be up in arms! My thoughts after the letter…
Anyway, following is the letter from the Temple Institute…
TEMPLE MOUNT MOVEMENTS PETITION GOVERNMENT:
LET US BRING THE PASSOVER OFFERING
The following letter was sent to the officals named below:
With the help of Heaven
15 Adar II, 5776/25.3.16
To the Honorable
Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister
MK Gilad Erdan, Minister of Public Security
MK Miri Regev, Minister of Culture
MK Ayelet Shaked, Minister of Justice
Mr. Nir Barkat, Mayor of Jerusalem
Police Inspector General Ronny Alsheich
Yoram Cohen, Head of the General Security Services
Police Chief Yoram Halevy, Jerusalem District
Re: Passover Offering on the Temple Mount
As Chairman of the Joint Temple Mount Movements, which unites 29 distinct Jewish organizations which seek to restore the people of Israel to Zion – the Temple Mount, the place where, as we all know, the Divine Presence rests, I am honored to inform you that on the fourteenth day of Nissan, 5776, (22/04/16) it is our intention to perform the Passover offering on the Temple Mount:
1. We are currently completing the preparations for making the Passover offering on the Temple Mount, in the southeast corner of the raised platform which surrounds the Dome of the Rock on Friday, the 14th of Nissan, 5776.
2. The commandment to perform the Passover offering is a foundational commandment among the six hundred and thirteen Torah commandments which oblige all Jews. It is a commandment of the Torah, applicable annually, and the penalty for non-compliance is “karet” – spiritual excision from the nation of Israel. The word “Passover” is the name of both the offering and of the festival.
3. For the last 2000 years the Passover offering has not been performed on the Temple Mount, nor has any significant Jewish worship taken place in this, the holiest place on earth for the Jewish people. Even the establishment of the State of Israel and its return to the Temple Mount in 1967 “on a silver platter,” did not precipitate the renewal of Jewish worship on the Temple Mount.
4. The right to worship on the Temple Mount is reserved for people of all religions, including Jews. It is derived from Israel’s Declaration of Independence, which states:
“The Land of Israel was the birthplace of the Jewish people. Here their spiritual, religious and political identity was shaped. Here they first attained to statehood, created cultural values of national and universal significance and gave to the world the eternal Book of Books.
After being forcibly exiled from their land, the people kept faith with it throughout their Dispersion and never ceased to pray and hope for their return to it and for the restoration in it of their political freedom.
Impelled by this historic and traditional attachment, Jews strove in every successive generation to re-establish themselves in their ancient homeland.
The catastrophe which recently befell the Jewish people – the massacre of millions of Jews in Europe – was another clear demonstration of the urgency of solving the problem of its homelessness by re-establishing in Eretz-Israel the Jewish State, which would open the gates of the homeland wide to every Jew and confer upon the Jewish people the status of a fully privileged member of the community of nations.
This right is the natural right of the Jewish people to be masters of their own fate, like all other nations, in their own sovereign State.
We… hereby declare the establishment of a Jewish State in the land of Israel, to be known as the State of Israel.
The State of Israel will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions.”
5. The rights of access and worship at holy places are guaranteed by the Law for Protection of Holy Places, enacted in 1967. Yet, Israeli governments have consistently refrained from guaranteeing these rights at the holiest place on earth for the Jewish people – the Temple Mount.
6. Freedom of religion and worship is recognized as a fundamental, inalienable human right, occupying the highest place in the hierarchy of human rights in Israel, and is faithfully protected everywhere in Israel – except when concerning the rights of Jews on the Temple Mount.
7. Israel is a signatory to several international treaties which explicitly call for a firm commitment to maintain and uphold the right to freedom of religion and worship for all religions (the Declaration of Human Rights, the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights, etc.). Neglecting to protect freedom of religion for Jews on the Temple Mount constitutes a flagrant violation of these treaties and of human rights.
8. Israeli governments and those that lead them have, for generations, failed to maintain the religious and cultural rights of Jews on the Temple Mount. Despite the application of Israeli sovereignty on the Temple Mount, efforts to uphold the law on the Temple Mount have been feeble and ineffective. The Supreme Court of Israel itself has on numreous occasions criticized the government on this very issue, stating that it is encumbent upon “the political leadership, and not the court, to give content and meaning to the historical declaration of 1967, “the Temple Mount is in our hands.”
9. In a patently absurd irony, the governments of Israel have, to this day, guaranteed only the rights of Muslims to freedom of religion and worship on the Temple Mount, in large part out of deference to terrorist threats and international pressure. This is the very reason for the constantly recurring waves of terrorism which visit Israel every few years, a direct and proportional response to government weakness concerning the Temple Mount.
10. Be this as it may, we as Jews and citizens of Israel, deserving of equal rights and responsibilities, insist upon our legal, constitutional, international recognized and Jewish right guaranteed by the Torah of Israel, to fulfill this most important and essential mitzvah of Korban Pesach (Passover offering) on the eve of Passover on the Temple Mount.
11. Please promptly convey the appropriate instructions to your respective Ministries to enable Jewish freedom of religion and worship in the upcoming month’s performance of the Torah commandment to perform the Passover offering on the Temple Mount on the eve of Passover. Please confirm this circular.
Blessings for a Kosher Passover,
Aviad Visoly, Attorney
Chairman of the Joint Temple Mount Movements
Make no mistake, Scripture clearly teaches future sacrifice! This is going to happen eventually and is one of those polarizing events that would set huge wheels in motion that would lead directly and quickly to end time events unfolding! Personally, I believe this will be the trigger pull that begins a chain of events that cannot be stopped.
I do not know what the next few months hold, but I do find the convergence of so pieces of information from so many varied backgrounds and directions to be very interesting….
Baruch haba b’shem YHVH!!
And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written,
“‘After this I will return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen;
I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it, that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name, says the Lord, who makes these things”
Acts 15:13-17 ESV
LikeLiked by 1 person
This is just amazing and exciting to me , even though there is some really hard times coming I can’t wait to bow before my King. Ya’Shua!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
wow! I read Steve’s PDF and watched the vid “prophecy” for the 2nd time. I read and watched yesterday, and decided to devote more time to studying it (it caught my attention). And it DOES make sense. Yeshua does say He would shorten the days. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and all you do for us sheep. It means a lot to me. blessings, Jim
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! I found that video and study very interesting as well.