Doom and gloom!! Bad news all around! Still, there is a HUGE silver lining!!
I’ve watched so many positives in the midst of this fear frenzy created by media and government entities alike that I often smile! But, this morning, I enjoyed a belly laugh!!
Friend and fellow contributor on 113Restoration.com, Robin Hardman, shared a great video by Zach highlighting just one of the numerous positives I have noticed. Enjoy this and then check out a few more positives on my list below…
Additional things that I have watched that warm my heart…
- Families spending time together.
- Over the last two months I have enjoyed #tradwife posts on Instagram! Traditional wives are not only taking to social media, they are militantly doing so!
- Gardening and homesteading are UP! Food security is in the conversation of many!
- Oil prices are way down.
- Shabbat is being observed, even if unwillingly, as commerce and work are set aside during the lockdown.
- The whole world observed, to one degree or another, Pesach! We are all without excuse!
- Fake news and the media is exposed for what they are!! Purveyors of falsehood and fear mongering.
- Vaccines are a major topic and Big Pharma is being exposed to anyone paying attention.
- Pork consumption is down. (I am sorry for the farmers and packing plants that are losing business and sorry for the HUGE waste of more than 20,000 hogs a day being destroyed instead of processed, but this is a meat that needs to be removed from our diets. (See Lev. 11)
There are more! Please add your thoughts to the comments section!