Video of Trip to Israel

Here is a short video overview of our recent trip to Israel and a taste of the First B’ney Yosef National Congress.  A few minutes of music and video can’t begin to encapsulate the incredible experience, but I pray this whet your taste buds to make the trip yourself!!

I will have a much fuller video of yesterday’s report to some supporters that gives details…  We had some audio video glitches, but I think we can salvage and assemble something that will be worth watching and sharing!

Go. to. Israel!  Hanoch Young of Kol Yehuda and Mike Clayton of Joined to Hashem will be leading a ‘Connect with the Land’ tour in the fall!  HIGHLY recommended.

About Pete Rambo

Details in 'About' page @ natsab.wordpress.com Basically, husband of one, father of four. Pastor x 11 years, former business and military background. Micro-farmer. Messianic believer in Yeshua haMashiach!
This entry was posted in B'Ney Yosef Congress, Travel and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Video of Trip to Israel

1. Mary Ellen Picchi says:

Thank you for this lovely video…it arrived on my Birthday…what a delight to receive it…well done. It was wonderful to see the faces of the believers I had been praying for during your time together!
    With a thankful heart,
    Mary Ellen
    🌺🌺🌺

Liked by 1 person

2. Connie E says:

Words cannot express the Shalom, the thankfulness, the joy, the love for others, and our Father and His Son that I have for the opportunity to have gone to Yisrael.

Liked by 3 people

3. David Sloss says:

Thank you Father, King , Redeemer, Saviour, and Restorer! With tears we watch what YHVH is doing in these first small tentative steps of leading, following the guidance of the Spirit into the Truth. May our confession, repentance, turning and humility be used for His Kingdom’s development wherever we find opportunity to plant the seeds of HIs Eternal Covenant.

Thank you Pete! In some ways I am jealous because I have been to Israel and studied there, but know that your experience of going home, will live and inspire you in the days ahead in ways you never imagined or dreamed would be a result of taking this step. May you and your work be blessed!

Liked by 1 person

4. Dorothe says:

Hi thanks for sharing.. but could you take the music off or make your own version. In Germany we cannot watch your video due to the copyright for the underlying music… that would be so great! Thank you and many blessings, Dorothe

Liked by 1 person

5. Ro Pinto says:

Awesome Pete! You’ve inspired me to finish the one I started from my trip 2 years ago. And just in time as I’m heading back in October, bless Abba!

Liked by 1 person

6. Sue in NC says:

Truly beautiful, Pete – thank you so much!! We didn’t get many photos, so this is a wonderful memento for John and me, too. THANK YOU!!!

Liked by 1 person

7. Sue in NC says:

Reblogged this on The Lamb's Servant and commented:
    Pete Rambo (of natsab blog) has visually captured our trip to Israel better than I could ever have hoped to!! Thank you, Pete, for a truly beautiful and meaningful memento of an amazing time. (PS – for those interested, I am the chubby – ok, fat! – lady in the white hat in quite a few of the shots.)

Liked by 1 person

8. Pingback: Hoogtepunten Congres Bney Yosef National 2015 | Tegenhetlicht

9. Laura Jar says:

Beautiful video, Pete. It was great meeting you and Kelly, and collaborating together with you at the Congress. I pray we will meet again in the near future. Love and blessings, Laura and Bill Jarvis

Liked by 1 person

• Pete Rambo says:

So hoof to hear from you! Was telling her a with someone from from the northwest just the other day and thought of you. Blessings and look forward to seeing you guys soon.

10. Mattiyahu says:

Shalom Pete,
    I love the video

Liked by 1 person

11. Pingback: Good eats in Modern Jerusalem Restaurant | natsab

Please Share Your Thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s